Internship – Quality Assurance Manufacturing (3-6 months)
Main Purpose of the Internship
This new position will assist the Global Quality and Assurance department with labeling activities and evaluation with the use of computer software programs. Other tasks include supporting the Quality department with admin duties and FA verification. This internship will be for 3-6 months.
What are your main responsibilities? Apply for this internship if you would like to gain insights and experience in the following:
- Create/Update labeling print template using NICE label software
- Create Labeling artwork using Adobe Illustrator software
- Evaluate Label test printing
- Support in FA Verification
- Support Global QA in Product & Doc retention. (Scanning & Filing)
- Review and Build QA Doc filing system (online) for site migration
Who are we looking for?
- Pursuing Diploma or Degree
- Pursuing Engineering/IT/Multimedia/Digital media
- Candidates who are strong in IT will be advantageous as this role requires competence with software listed above to perform required job functions
- Factory and office environment
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Thank you for your kind understanding.